Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm leaving...

Today is my last day in school... I'm ....Hmmmm... quite difficult to explain my feeling... It's the combination of sad and happy... I felt sad because I have to leave my colleagues and students. I am surely to miss all of them! ... I felt happy and excited because I can pursue my dreams as a counsellor and motivator at the new job.

I think in this 4 years, I have encountered a lot... both bitter and sour moment especially with my beloved students... They had made me realised a lot of thing... They had made me appreciate my life more... They had brought happiness into my life... I think even words cannot express my feeling...

Today, I managed to enter my 4 main classes and shared some video and photos with my loving students... I expressed my gladitute to them and asked them to maintain their good behaviours in class...

Today, I felt like a "star"... I was surrounded by my students... asking me to dot down an autograph on their shirts, paper, books... We took pictures... a lot of pictures... Many of them gave me cards.... Some of them gave me presents....
One class treated me PIzza.... So, to all my dearest students..... Thank you......

Thank you...

Here, I sincerely wish all of a happy and properous study.... May all your days be bright and cherished with lots of joy and happiness...

Bye Bye... Sayonara.... Da Da.... I love you guys....

Regards,
Ms Mak

4 comments:

Liing♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xiiao E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xiiao E said...

Ms.mark,i love u...muackzz....haha
i`m xiao chin la....r u remember?
forget nvm la....
u can pursue your dream...
i very happy....
wish u everday happy....
and u do your job must happy ^o^...
ok la,Ms mark,i hope i will c u nxt time^^88...muackzzzzzzzzz..keke

just from:
your dear student
xiao chin^^

♥Chloe♥ said...

Miss Mak^^
remember me?
be4 dat i keep asking myself y did all the people i trusted will leave me alone in d end....

your rite ... u have ur own dream .... take gud care of yourself ya^^

luv ya^^