Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What do you think of me as a teacher?

Am I successful being a teacher? or Am I a failure? Do I deserve to be a teacher? How do you describe me as a teacher? Am I a good teacher? Am I a bad teacher? Do you enjoy my lesson? Do you learn anything? Do you improve?

Please, my fellow students, let me know what you think of me as a teacher? I really want to know it from the bottom of your heart... Just be sincere... (don't worry, I won't deduct marks :P)










Hi, my fellow students...

I enjoy being a teacher.. I have never felt lonely with the company of my students around me.. I love working with adorable and innocent students just like all of you. Here, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for letting me feel great about myself as a teacher. As a teacher, i have learned a lot... I learned life experience from students... I learned how to be a better person though my students... I gain happiness from just having all of you around... I went though a lot of things with my students... sweet, sour, bitter..... I laughed, I cried, I played and I fought with my students.. I have grown up with my students... Being with my students has been part of my life.. During my four years here, the most precious and wonderful time was to be with my beloved students... they have completed my life... They have made my life worthwhile... They have made me find back myself... I have found my soul because of you.... all of you... Thank you, my dearest..

Thank you.....

I love all of you... really...

No comments: