Wednesday, June 17, 2009

School Holidays

Hi there,

Well, this will be my final school holidays... For the first time, I felt so relax.. I didn't bring a single work from school back. I think it was quite enjoyable spending holidays without worrying my school work load. All i did during holidays were sleeping, eating, playing, (just like most of you did) and of course my roles as mother and wife. I enjoyed waking up late, surfing on line especially on facebook, msn and many more. OMG, i'm quite addicted. Now i understand your conditions.

I also brought my children to several places like swimming pool and also PetroSains in KLCC. June is our family's busy month... Why? because 3 of us were born in June. My husband, my daughter and me.. We celebrated our big days on this special month. My son was born in March. PetroSains is really a highly recommended place for everyone. the entrance fees was reasonable too. We only paid RM24 for a package of 2 adults and 2
children...where each of us only paid RM6. For senior citizen above 55, they are entitle for low fees. It was worth as there are many things for us to explore there. We entered around 10am and we came out around 3pm. We spent almost 5 hours there. Actually, we were not having enough time to explore all in details but we felt hungry so we went out for our lunch. I think next time, i'll bring some food in. so, make sure PetroSains is your next trip during the coming holidays.

No comments: